FREE ✨Smarticles!✨

Connect with ✨Your Smarticles✨ to get our latest content by email.

Powered by ConvertKit

Among Us Classroom Door Decoration

 Hybrid teaching is TOUGH!   I'm sure this isn't news to you.  It's draining, it's a lot of work and it's difficult to connect with the students!!!

Among Us is a new video game craze.  If you haven't heard about it...you will.  In some ways, it's helping me connect with my students!!  I started playing last week and it's FUN!!!!

The game isn't complicated, for the most part it's 10 crewmates on a ship (the skeld) and among the crew members are up to three impostors who have to sabotage the ship and potentially kill off the crew.  The goal is to either identify the imposter through a series of group 'meetings' or if you ARE the imposter, survive the votes, sabotage and eliminate the crew.

My students are CRAZY about this game!!  While I haven't played with them, my interactions with the game on my own have given us a common set of experiences to share thus, I decided decorating my door in a FUN way would be a great use of my time, so below is an image of the design and some steps (and resources) for you to do it as well!


Among Us Classroom Door Decoration

and the students went CRAZY!!!!  The LOVED it!!!!

Creating This Door Design

#1.  Cover the door in black paper
#2.  Print these words onto black paper.
#4.  Here's where I found the black Among Us Logo
#3.  There is no shortage of character clipart out there.  You'll find it!!  Print out characters add to the door.
#4.  I dabbed white dots of paint onto my door to look like stars.
#5.  The Shhhhhh logo I found here.  I then uploaded it to https://rasterbator.net/ and enlarged it.

Good luck!  Hopefully you'll have fun